Cracking IAS is not as easy to sip tea. The Civil Services examination demands a lot of smartness, regularity, patience, hard work and deep knowledge as well as firm hold in the subjects. Many of the candidates have capability and ability to crack IAS examination but some of those aspirants fails to do so due to lack in guidance. And it would be of great help if an individual seeks the best guidance, available and this can be accomplished with the help of best faculties. But choosing right coaching institute can be confusing because in today’s date there are plenty of coaching institutes, promising the best for you. So, after evaluating, comparing, analyzing different number of factors such as, teaching methodology, short keys, standard of questions paper provided, environment provided by the coaching institutes, etc. We have brought detailed review on Sky Wizard IAS Academy Visakhapatnam
Sky Wizards IAS Academy Visakhapatnam Review
- Especially Designed Study Material is given to the candidates prepared by the specialised faculties maintains the level and standard and quality of the materials provided.
- Frequent class test are conducted from time to time, of both type of subjective as well as Multiple Choice questions that is objective type are conducted by the institute. Module- based Tests are conducted and Home Assignments are provided by the institute to improve and practice the knowledge, candidate has gained.
- Informative Current Affairs Sessions are provided by the institute.
- Intensive Writing Skill and Development Sessions are conducted by the institute on regular basis to improve the skills and speed of the candidate
- Numerous, Simulated Tests on General Studies Preliminary test are conducted by the institute
- Union Public Service Commission Compatible Evaluation is also done by the institute to provide a better evaluation to the candidate on himself / herself.
- The course is specially designed by the senior and experienced faculties to promote accelerated learning and it supports the candidate not only to emerge as a master of the subject but as a master of oneself too.
- Time bound completion of the course or syllabus with extensive coverage is done.
- Simplified explanation of theories and concepts is done by the faculties for better understanding and effortless learning.
- Regular audio visual presentation is also shown for better explanation to the candidates.
- Regular tests for mains examination in UPSC are conducted by the institute and it helps in increasing speed and accuracy of the candidate.
- Presentable answer writing skill development sessions are conducted in order to practice the candidate for examination and to increase speed of the candidate as well as increasing the thinking process of the candidate.
- UPSC compatible evaluation is done by the institute and regularly syllabus is updated and moulded according to the recent one provided by the UPSC.Thoroughly designed syllabus is provided to the candidates by the institute.
- PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES are comprised of Full Length medium to high difficulty Tests that will help to prepare aspirants for the surprise pattern presented out by UPSC examination in its question papers every year.
- These periodic Tests are structured in a manner so that the candidate will be already prepared for the increasing difficulty levels during the main examination.
- PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES conducted by Sky Wizard IAS Academy enables due & adequate coverage of the syllabus to all relevant and related sections of the syllabus including NCERT & CURRENT AFFAIRS from widest possible range & sources for example newspapers, magazines, web portals, etc. are also given. Preparation of basics is done through NCERT BOOKS .
- News Paper and Standard books are also provided and the faculty ensures to provide the finest guidance to the candidates. Reading Newspapers is recommended by the faculties and whatever important articles frequently come in THE HINDU and THE INDIAN EXPRESS must be noted, the candidate are supposed to underline the important issues and make some notes from the articles. So the candidate will have a good revision material with them and can easily recall, what they have read.
STRATEGY OF THE Sky Wizard IAS Academy
In the Sky Wizard IAS Academy faculties makes you to perform daily and weekly answer writing practice for both Mains and objective type questions for Prelims once the class is completed. After that the institute provides model answer to the questions conducted earlier. The UPSC IAS Prelims examination is the first stage of the Civil Services Exam UPSC Prelims examination is the screening test for the Mains stage of the Civil Services Exam. The nature of questions in IAS Prelims examination is of objective type (that is MCQ). There are two papers in Preliminary exam , General Studies 1 and General Studies 2 (CSAT). And the faculty teaches according to this revise syllabus of the UPSC examination.
MAINS Examination UPSC IAS
The Skill of Answer Writing
The Sky Wizard IAS Academy insists it’s students go through the following points and remember them by heart because these point not only candidate in CSE Mains but also every time the IAS aspirant open a question paper in any examination in life.
The faculty expert team in the Sky Wizard IAS Academy evaluates the aspirants’ answer sheet on the indicators using their experience in the field of UPSC
EVALUTION INDICATORS USED BY FACULTIES
- Introduction Competence : Impressive Beginning with simple Language and understandable sentences
- Content Competence : Content of the answer in the contextual framework to make answer presentable
- LanguageCompetence : Appropriate words at proper place, word limit, simple, clear to enable better understanding
- Alignment Competence :
- Write answer according to the actual requirement of the questions
- Focus on Key Words and Tail Words like Elucidate, Explain, Comment, Discuss, Critically examine, Analyze, Review, Justify this will make candidates’ answer presentable.
- Context Competence:
- Contextual Understanding of the questions, formation, choice of words, proper statement
- Structure-Presentation Competence :
- Proper systematization in the structure of the answer , proper consideration of priority and focus of given ideas
- Conclusion Competence :
- Impressive Conclusion with simple Language
Sai Shopping Center,Above Andhra Bank,Opposite RTC Complex,Dwaraka Nagar (1,183.40 km) Visakhapatnam 530016
I HOPE THIS ARTICLE WILL BE HELPFULL TO YOU. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER AND FUTURE.