The Civil Services demands a lot of smartness, regularity, patience, hard work and deep knowledge as well as firm hold in the subjects. Many of the candidates have capability and ability to crack IAS examination but some of them fails to do so due to lack in guidance. And it would be of great help if an individual seeks the best guidance, available and this can be accomplished with the help of best faculties. But choosing right coaching institute can be confusing because in today’s date there are plenty of coaching institutes, promising the best for you. So, after evaluating, comparing, analyzing different number of factors such as, teaching methodology, short keys, standard of questions paper provided, environment provided by the coaching institutes, etc. We have brought detailed information on DIKSHA IAS COACHING in Visakhapatnam Review.
Diksha IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam Review
DIKSHA IAS COACHING is one of the prestigious institutes in Vishakhapatnam. Sri Karthikeya IAS Academy is well known and reputed institute preparing candidates for Civil Services Examination at 3 levels-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and the Interview.
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DIKSHA IAS COACHING
Foundation Lectures are given by the institute for better understanding and also to Sharpen Basics of the candidate. Time-bound Completion of the course is done with Extensive Coverage of the syllabus. Especially Designed Study Material by the specialised faculties maintains the level and standard and quality of the materials provided.
Frequent class test of both type of subjective as well as Multiple Choice questions that is objective type are conducted by the institute. Module-based Simulated Tests are conducted and Home Assignments are provided by the institutes. Current Affairs Sessions are given.
Intensive Writing Skill and Development Sessions are conducted to improve the skills and speed of the candidate. Tests on General Studies Preliminary test are conducted by the institute. Union Public Service Commission Compatible Evaluation is also done by the institute.
The course is specially designed to promote accelerated learning and it supports the candidate not only to emerge as a master of the subject but as a master of oneself too.
Time bound completion of the course or syllabus with extensive coverage is done.
Simplified explanation of theories and concepts is done by the faculties for better understanding.
Regular audio visual presentation is also shown for better explanation. Regular tests for mains are conducted by the institute and it helps in increase of speed and accuracy of the candidate. Intensive answer writing skill development sessions are conducted in order to practice the candidate for examination and to increase speed of the candidate. UPSC compatible evaluation is done by the institute and regularly syllabus is updated and moulded according to the recent one. Thoroughly designed syllabus is provided to the candidates. PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES are comprised of Full Length medium to high difficulty Tests that will prepare aspirants for the surprise patterned questions out by UPSC examination in its question papers every year.
These periodic Tests are structured in a manner so that the candidate will be already prepared for the increasing difficulty levels during the main examination.
PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES provides due & adequate coverage to all relevant and related sections of the syllabus including NCERT & CURRENT AFFAIRS from widest possible range & sources for example newspapers, magazines, web portals, etc. are also given.
Reading Newspapers is recommended by the faculties and whatever important articles frequently come in THE HINDU and THE INDIAN EXPRESS must be noted, underline the important issues and make some notes from the articles.
The faculty expert team will evaluate the aspirants’ answer sheet on the indicators using their experience in the field of UPSC
EVALUTION INDICATORS USED BY FACULTIES IN DIKSHA IAS COACHING
- Introduction Competence : Impressive Beginning with simple Language
- Content Competence : Content of the answer in the contextual framework
- LanguageCompetence : Appropriate words at proper place, word limit, simple, clear
- Alignment Competence :
- Write answer according to the actual requirement of the questions
- Focus on Key Words and Tail Words like Elucidate, Explain, Comment, Discuss, Critically examine, Analyze, Review, Justify.
- Context Competence:
- Contextual Understanding of the questions, formation, choice of words, proper statement.
- Structure-Presentation Competence :
- Proper systematization in the structure of the answer , proper consideration of priority and focus of given ideas
- Conclusion Competence :
- Impressive Conclusion with simple Language
SYLLABUS FOLLOWED BY THE DIKSHA IAS COACHING
Syllabus for teaching and for preparation of IAS coaching is taken from syllabus provided by the official site of UPSC as well as pattern of UPSC exams are taken as a idea. Following are the pattern and syllabus followed by the Diksha IAS Coaching
- Paper-I Essay
- Paper-II General Studies-I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
- Paper-III General Studies -II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations) 250
- Paper-IV General Studies -III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
- Paper-V General Studies -IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
- Paper-VI Optional Subject – Paper 1 250Paper-VII Optional Subject – Paper 2
IAS Mains General Studies-I Syllabus –
- Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society Indian Heritage: Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
Modern Indian History:
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present significant events, personalities, issues.
- History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution, world wars, redrawal of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc.— their forms and effect on the society.
- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India. Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies. Effects of globalization on Indian society. Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
- Salient features of world’s physical geography.
Fees of IAS coaching Center in Kolkata
- Generally fees for coaching institutes, in Kolkata is between INR30, 000 to INR 1, 50,000
50-94-22, Gururam sadan, santhipuram, gurudwara jn., Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016
Hope this article of Diksha IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam Review will be helpful to you. Wishing all the very best for your career.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Diksha IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam Reviews
1. How Good is Diksha IAS Institute Coaching in Visakhapatnam ?
Ans:- Diksha IAS Institute Coaching is among the best IAS coaching institutes in Visakhapatnam for various competitive exams and provides courses for IAS entrance exams in Visakhapatnam .
2. Which is the Best IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam ?
Ans:- Diksha IAS Institute Coaching is the Best IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam. Diksha IAS coaching provides very good study material for the students for their success.
3. What is the Complete Review and Ratings of the Diksha IAS Institute Coaching?
Ans:- Diksha IAS Institute Coaching is one of the best IAS coaching institutes in Visakhapatnam for various competitive exams and is rated 4 out of 5 stars.
4. What is the Fees Structure of the Diksha IAS Institute Coaching Visakhapatnam ?
Ans:- The fees for IAS course is 30,000 to 1,50,000.
5. Is Diksha IAS Institute Coaching,the Best coaching for IAS in Visakhapatnam ?
Ans:- Diksha IAS Institute Coaching is one of the best IAS coaching institutes in Visakhapatnam for various competitive exams and is placed at best IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam.
6. How Far is the Academy For Administrative Diksha IAS in Visakhapatnam from My Location?
Ans:- You can easily check the location from google map and check out how far the coaching institute from student location.
7. How good is Diksha IAS institute coaching IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam for IAS exams?
Ans:- Diksha IAS coaching is mainly for IAS exam. It is the best coaching for IAS exam.
8. What are the Top 3 IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- Top 3 IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam
- Plutus IAS
- La Excellence IAS
- The Hinduzone IAS
9. What is the Admission Process of Diksha IAS institute coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- Admission Process of Diksha IAS coaching is very easy and comfortable for all students. They easily got admission in this institute.
10. What is the Location of Diksha IAS institute coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- Location of Diksha IAS Coaching is 50-94-22, Gururam sadan, santhipuram, gurudwara jn., Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016
11. How is Visakhapatnam for IAS Coaching?
Ans:- Visakhapatnam is very good for IAS Coaching. In Visakhapatnam there are many coaching institute for IAS Preparation and all the coaching institute have very good mentors for IAS.
12. What are the Ranking of IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- Ranking of Diksha IAS Coaching in Visakhapatnam is at lowest position. It is very good and effective coaching in Visakhapatnam.
13. What is the Advantage of Joining Diksha IAS institute coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- There are many advantage of joining the Diksha IAS Coaching institute because technique of this coaching is very good. They conduct many seminar and many other activities for the students better performance.
14. What is the Review of Diksha IAS institute coaching in Visakhapatnam?
Ans:- Review of this coaching institute is 4 out of 5. It means it has very good google review and it is good coaching institute.