Chahal Academy IAS Coaching in Kolkata Review
Address – Block J 3rd Floor, Siddharth Building, 31/3, Bankim Mukherjee Sarani, opposite Corporation Bank, Sahapur, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700053
Contact Details – 07285011227
Civil Services Examination is an All-India level competitive examination and its purpose is to seek out the best minds to take over one of the most prestigious services of India i.e. Civil services
This examination is not only a test of a student’s strong mind but also candidates personal attributes.The city of Kolkata is now becoming an educational hub for civil services coaching. CHAHAL ACADEMY has been awarded as the best UPSC COACHING CENTRE IN KOLKATA, West Bengal by Education Council of India. This chahal academy is an award winning Institute. The teachers here specially travel all the way from Delhi to Kolkata to provide appropriate training to the students. This academy campus has created such educational environment for students which proves to be very conducive for every IAS/ IPS or UPSC aspirant. Students studying here say that chahal academy is a complete package for UPSC aspirants. And the coaching institute and teachers make every single effort to make their students successful and make the most of it in the first attempt. Mainly it is believed that Delhi is the hub for civil services coaching but with the establishment of such award winning Institute at kolkata, there is no need to go outside Kolkata and waste money for it.The past year students as well as students studying there believe that the faculty is student friendly and there is the best teaching and studying education environment that is necessary for the students to crack civil services exam. The chahal academy has only one motive that is to prepare their students for the civil services examination and provide them the best coaching by the best faculty as much as possible. There is a bunch of genuine and well trained coaches so that they would help the students in passing the examination.
The below is the roundup of a few pros that students should know before joining this Institute:
1. Award winning Institute: As told earlier this is the only Institute in Kolkata who has received an award for from the Indian educational council for one of the best coaching institute for civil services. They give this credit to their exceptional faculty members and hardworking students who have made their Institute stand out in the crowd.
2. Teachers travel all the way from Delhi: a coaching institute is made up of its teachers and it is very important to have the best coaches in the town. At Chahal Institute the coaches travel all the way from Delhi to Kolkata to teach the students and train them for the Civil Services exams.
3. Affordable fee structure: If we talk about the fees of IAS coaching institutes in Kolkata it ranges usually from 80,000 to 2 lac. But here, there is an affordable fees structure so that the civil services aspirants can cover the whole syllabus without without any mental pressure of paying a very high fee.
4. Timely guidance and mentorship: Timely guidance to the students is very important aspect in preparation of such examinations as time is the most important aspect for students. therefore the doubt clearing sessions are held as soon as possible. proper strategies are planned for the candidates in the training process.
5. Small batch size: If there are too many students in a batch then it becomes difficult for the teacher to concentrate on every single student. Therefore at chahal academy the batch size is very small consisting of only 25 to 30 students so that teachers can focus on each and every student properly.
6. Prelims and Mains test series: along with the proper guidance and good study material there is a test series of preliminary exam and main exam and also the initial focus is on coverage of basics with all India NCERT test series as well and so the study material and NCERT reference books are given in hard copy.
7. Monthly magazines: current affairs constitution important part of civil services examinations but are ignored because students think that it is easy to cope up with the current affairs by just reading them once. but it is not. so to avoid this chahal academy also present monthly magazines for every student of all the cover current affairs and events that happened in the month.
8. Comfortable batches: There are candidates who work for the jobs so they are unable to attend weekdays classes. show there is a facility of choosing comfortable classes so the students can cope up with the studies. There is availability of regular morning batch, regular evening batch as well as a weekend batch for working professionals.
9. Standard study material: Along with the experienced coaches and interactive life web mins there is availability of standard study material for students. There is standard Study Material according to Latest Syllabus and Recent Exam Trend of civil services examination.
Chahal academy has been approved well educated system who has developed itself and refined over the past few years to maximize the chances of selection of the candidates. There is regular updation of the study material and teaching strategies by the coaches and professionals every year. Innovative strategies are used for the training of students so that teachers understand what problems the students are facing in the training. Apart from that they also give personalized attention to each and every candidate of the academy.
Though many of the IAS Aspirants also prepare for the WBCS exam along with UPSC-Civil Services Examination in the Kolkata. Chahal Academy has proved to be a boon for such Candidates.
and hence the proficient faculty team having immense experience word passionate about teaching students modest bats size to give personalized attention to students complete study material to give a comprehensive coverage of topics
List of Best IAS Coaching Centers in Other Locations