Cracking IAS is not everyone’s pie of cake. The Civil Services demands a lot of smartness, regularity, patience, hard work and deep knowledge as well as firm hold in the subjects. Many of the candidates have capability and ability to crack IAS examination but some of them fails to do so due to lack in guidance. And it would be of great help if an individual seeks the best guidance, available and this can be accomplished with the help of best faculties. But choosing right coaching institute can be confusing because in today’s date there are plenty of coaching institutes, promising the best for you. So, after evaluating, comparing, analyzing different number of factors such as, teaching methodology, short keys, standard of questions paper provided, environment provided by the coaching institutes, etc. We have brought detailed review on KARTHIKEYA IAS ACADEMY REVIEW
Karthikeya IAS Academy Visakhapatnam Review
Karthikeya IAS Academy is one of the prestigious institutes in Vishakhapatnam. Sri Karthikeya IAS Academy is well known and reputed institute preparing candidates for Civil Services Examination at 3 levels-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and the Interview. The Institute was established by Raj Sir in the year 2014.
Karthikeya IAS Academy provide you perfect guidance for your IAS examination; they help you in preparing for its 3 levels –
- Preliminary examination,
- Mains examination, and
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE INSTITUTE
- Foundation Lectures are given by the institute for better understanding and also to Sharpen Basics of the candidate
- Time-bound Completion of the course is done with Extensive Coverage of the syllabus
- Especially Designed Study Material by the specialised faculties maintains the level and standard and quality of the materials provided.
- Frequent class test of both type of subjective as well as Multiple Choice questions that is objective type are conducted by the institute
- Module-based Simulated Tests are conducted and Home Assignments are provided by the institutes
- 25 Current Affairs Sessions are given
- Intensive Writing Skill and Development Sessions are conducted to improve the skills and speed of the candidate
- 38 Simulated Tests on General Studies Preliminary test are conducted by the institute
- Union Public Service Commission Compatible Evaluation is also done by the institute.
- The course is specially designed to promote accelerated learning and it supports the candidate not only to emerge as a master of the subject but as a master of oneself too.
- Time bound completion of the course or syllabus with extensive coverage is done
- Simplified explanation of theories and concepts is done by the faculties for better understanding
- Regular audio visual presentation is also shown for better explanation
- Regular tests for mains are conducted by the institute and it helps in increase of speed and accuracy of the candidate.
- Intensive answer writing skill development sessions are conducted in order to practice the candidate for examination and to increase speed of the candidate
- UPSC compatible evaluation is done by the institute and regularly syllabus is updated and moulded according to the recent one
- Thoroughly designed syllabus is provided to the candidates
- PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES are comprised of Full Length medium to high difficulty Tests that will prepare aspirants for the surprise element dished out by UPSC examination in its question papers every year.
- These periodic Tests are structured in a manner so that the candidate will be already prepared for the increasing difficulty levels during the main examination.
- PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES provides due & adequate coverage to all relevant and related sections of the syllabus including NCERT & CURRENT AFFAIRS from widest possible range & sources for example newspapers, magazines, web portals, etc. are also given.
STRATEGIES AND FOCUS AREAS of KARTHIKEYA IAS ACADEMY
1)PRELIMS Examination Strategy – UPSC IAS
Stage-1: Preparation through NCERT BOOKS
Stage-2: Preparation through News Paper and Standard books
Reading Newspapers is recommended by the faculties and whatever important articles frequently come in THE HINDU and THE INDIAN EXPRESS must be noted, underline the important issues and make some notes from the articles.
Stage-3: Answer Writing
In the Academy faculties makes you to write daily and weekly answer writing practice for both Mains and objective type questions for Prelims once the class is completed. After that the institute provides model answer to the question. The UPSC IAS Prelims examination is the first stage of the Civil Services Exam. UPSC Prelims examination is the screening test for the Mains stage of the Civil Services Exam. The nature of questions in IAS Prelims examination is of objective type (MCQ). There are two papers in Prelims, General Studies 1 and General Studies 2 (CSAT). And the faculty teaches according to this revised syllabus of the UPSC examination.
2)MAINS Examination Strategy – UPSC IAS
The Skill of Answer Writing
Please go through the following points and remember them by heart because it will help you not only in CSE Mains but also every time you open a question paper in any examination at your life.
The faculty expert team will evaluate the aspirants’ answer sheet on the indicators using their experience in the field of UPSC
EVALUTION INDICATORS USED BY FACULTIES
- Introduction Competence : Impressive Beginning with simple Language
- Content Competence : Content of the answer in the contextual framework
- LanguageCompetence : Appropriate words at proper place, word limit, simple, clear
- Alignment Competence :
- Write answer according to the actual requirement of the questions
- Focus on Key Words and Tail Words like Elucidate, Explain, Comment, Discuss, Critically examine, Analyze, Review, Justify.
- Context Competence:
- Contextual Understanding of the questions, formation, choice of words, proper statement.
- Structure-Presentation Competence :
- Proper systematization in the structure of the answer, proper consideration of priority and focus of given ideas
- Conclusion Competence :
- Impressive Conclusion with simple Language
Kurmannapalem, Opposite Steel Plant Main Gate, Near Sairam Parlor, Naidu Complex, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530046
+91 9000022478 |
I wish this arcticle would be helpful to you and to your research . Wishing all the very best for your future, career and you.