Cracking IAS is not a simple and easy task. The Civil Services demands a lot of smartness, regularity, consistency, patience, hard work and deep knowledge as well as firm hold in the subjects. Many of the candidates have capability and ability to crack IAS examination but some of them fails to do so due to lack in guidance. And it would be of great benefit if an individual seeks the best guidance, available and this can be accomplished with the help of best faculties. But choosing right coaching institute can be confusing because in today’s date there are plenty of coaching institutes, promising the best for you. So, after evaluating, comparing, analyzing different number of factors such as, teaching methodology, short keys, standard of questions paper provided, environment provided by the coaching institutes, etc. We have brought detailed review on Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle is one of the prestigious institutes in Vishakhapatnam. Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle is well known and reputed institute preparing candidates for Civil Services Examination at 3 levels-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and the Interview.
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle Review
The institute follow the fact that good and quality faculty with thorough knowledge in their subject is the backbone of any first-class.
Regular Seminars & Debates are conducted that help the student to understand the subject better.
Facilities of online classes is provided to students can access classes from the comfort of their home any time.
Class handouts and other study material and modules are also provided in telugu to supplement classroom teaching.
It is vital to have regular assessment of the student to ascertain the learning of each individual
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle have presence in many universities across India such as UPES, Nagarjuna university, SPMVV, SRR & CVR, Horticulture University & The Hindu.
- i) Academic Eligibility
– The candidate applying for IAS coaching, must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament /declared to be deemed as a University, under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equal qualification.
– IAS aspirants who have appeared or intend to appear for the final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
– All such IAS aspirant who qualify the Prelims examination must provide a proof of Pass Bachelor Degree to appear for the Civil Services Main Examination. This Degree has to be attached with their application for the Main Examinations.
– The UPSC may in exceptional cases treat a candidate without the foregoing requisite qualification as an eligible candidate if he / she have passed an examination conducted by other institutions, the standard of which justifies his / her admission in the opinion of the Commission. The criteria may apply to candidates having bachelor’s degree from any reputed foreign university for example Oxford, Cambridge, and Harvard etc.
– Aspirant’s with professional and technical bachelor’s degrees that are recognised by the Government are also eligible to apply example MBBS, BE etc.
– Aspirant’s who have passed the final year of MBBS but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Exam. However, they must submit a certificate from the concerned authority of the University / Institution that they have passed the final professional medical exam along with their Main Exam application.
Facilities Provided by Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle
Foundation Lectures are given by the institute for better understanding and also to Sharpen Basics of the candidate
Time-bound Completion of the course is done with Extensive Coverage of the syllabus
Especially Designed Study Material by the specialised faculties maintains the level and standard and quality of the materials provided.
Test Conducted by Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle
Frequent class test of both type of subjective as well as Multiple Choice questions that is objective type are conducted by the institute. Module-based Simulated Tests are conducted and Home Assignments are provided by the institutes. Intensive Writing Skill and Development Sessions are conducted to improve the skills and speed of the candidate. Simulated Tests on General Studies Preliminary test are conducted by the institute. Union Public Service Commission Compatible Evaluation is also done by the institute.
About Course Strategy of Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle
The course is specially designed to promote accelerated learning and it supports the candidate not only to emerge as a master of the subject but as a master of oneself too.Time bound completion of the course or syllabus with extensive coverage is done. Simplified explanation of theories and concepts is done by the faculties for better understanding
Regular audio visual presentation is also shown for better explanation. Current Affairs Sessions are given. Regular tests for mains are conducted by the institute and it helps in increase of speed and accuracy of the candidate. Intensive answer writing skill development sessions are conducted in order to practice the candidate for examination and to increase speed of the candidate
UPSC compatible evaluation is done by the institute and regularly syllabus is updated and molded according to the recent one. Thoroughly designed syllabus is provided to the candidates
PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES are comprised of Full Length medium to high difficulty Tests that will prepare aspirants for the surprise element dished out by UPSC examination in its question papers every year. These periodic Tests are structured in a manner so that the candidate will be already prepared for the increasing difficulty levels during the main examination. PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES provides due & adequate coverage to all relevant and related sections of the syllabus including NCERT & CURRENT AFFAIRS from widest possible range & sources for example newspapers, magazines, web portals, etc. are also given.
1-10-233/B, Sub-Registrar Office Road,
Street Number 1, RTC Cross Road, Hyderabad,
040-27671427, +91 8500218036