Cracking IAS is not everyone’s cup of tea. The Civil Services demands a lot of smartness, regularity, patience, hard work and deep knowledge as well as firm hold in the subjects. Many of the candidates have capability and ability to crack IAS examination but some of them fails to do so due to lack in guidance. And it would be of great help if an individual seeks the best guidance, available and this can be accomplished with the help of best faculties. But choosing right coaching institute can be confusing because in today’s date there are plenty of coaching institutes, promising the best for you. So, after evaluating, comparing, analyzing different number of factors such as, teaching methodology, short keys, standard of questions paper provided, environment provided by the coaching institutes, etc. We have brought detailed review on ABHYAM IAS ACADEMY REVIEW
Abhayam IAS Academy Visakhapatnam Review
Abhayam IAS Academy is one of the prestigious institutes in Vishakhapatnam. The institute was established in the year 2014, since then the institute guided 100 students to get their access to the various organizations. The faculty is well educated and highly experienced.
ABHYAM IAS ACADEMY provide you perfect guidance for your IAS examination; they help you in preparing for its 3 levels –
- Preliminary examination,
- Mains examination, and
The study material provided by the institute is the perfect blend of highly researched techniques and encyclopedic, made for the candidate to ease the burden and ensure non- pressurized learning. The institute believes in professionalism and knows well, how to boost up the confidence level of the candidates.
DETAILED INFO OF COURSES
PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES are comprised of Full Length medium to high difficulty Tests that will prepare aspirants for the surprise element dished out by UPSC examination in its question papers every year.
- These periodic Tests are structured in a manner so that the candidate will be already prepared for the increasing difficulty levels during the main examination.
- PRELIMINARY TEST SERIES provides due & adequate coverage to all relevant and related sections of the syllabus including NCERT & CURRENT AFFAIRS from widest possible range & sources for example newspapers, magazines, web portals, etc. are also given.
- All India Ranking helps in increasing the spirit of competitiveness, preparedness & performance under positive pressure situations of the candidate , as they have to encounter the same environment in the exam room.
- Prelims mock test are also conducted by the institute with,
- Current Affairs adequately included in all tests papers and series.
- All prelims mock tests are supposed to incorporate ideas from previous upsc question papers. This feature helps the candidate or student to understand the expectations of UPSC and prepare accordingly.
- Every test will have 30 percent weightage to syllabus covered in previous tests.
- There will be section-wise, subject-wise analysis and evaluation of performance of the candidate in each test. This helps the candidate, acknowledge that where the candidate need to put extra efforts to prepare well for his/ her weakest areas.
- Doubts & psychological analysis and evaluation would be addressed under doubt clearing scheme.
- This prelims mock test series will seriously & comprehensively prepare aspirants to tackle actual exam difficulty level with confidence and avoid the unnecessary errors which creep in without your notice & thereby help the candidate in achieving the peak at the right time.
Fees of IAS coaching Center in Kolkata
Generally fees for coaching institutes, in Kolkata is between INR30, 000 to INR 1, 50,000
TEACHING SCHEME OF THE INSTITUTE FOLLOWS GIVEN CONTENT
IAS Prelims Syllabus For General Studies Paper 1 consists of
Current events of national and international importance. History of India and Indian National Movement.
Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World. Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc. Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
General Science IAS Prelims Syllabus For General Studies Paper 2 Comprehension Interpersonal skills including communication skills. Logical reasoning and analytical ability. Decision making and problem solving. General mental ability. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level).
IAS Mains Syllabus The Commission will release the list of candidates shortlisted for the Civil Services Main Exam based on merit and reservation.
The Main Exam consists of nine conventional (descriptive) papers out of which two are qualifying. Paper Subject Marks Paper-A (Qualifying Paper) Indian Language (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution) 300 Paper-B (Qualifying Paper) English 300
- Paper-I Essay
- Paper-II General Studies-I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
- Paper-III General Studies -II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations) 250
- Paper-IV General Studies -III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
- Paper-V General Studies -IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
- Paper-VI Optional Subject – Paper 1 250Paper-VII Optional Subject – Paper 2
IAS Mains General Studies-I Syllabus –
- Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society Indian Heritage: Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
Modern Indian History:
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present significant events, personalities, issues.
- World History: History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution, world wars, redrawal of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc.— their forms and effect on the society. Indian Society: Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India. Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies. Effects of globalization on Indian society. Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism. Geography: Salient features of world’s physical geography.
- ABHYAM IAS ACADEMY in the Kolkata is one of the best coaching institutes providing facility for preparation of IAS Examination
- During the period of preparation for the UPSC examination, the candidates usually spend around 6 hours every day in the institute.
- The time period is utilized for preparation of compulsory paper i.e. General Studies for Preliminary & Mains and the Essay & the tests such as, surprise tests, preparatory tests, assignments, after class tests exact to the pattern mock tests etc.
RA Naidu Complex, AH45, Chaitanya Nagar, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530044